A simple 3-day juice cleanse – a time to detox and reboot your body!
While we don’t recommend replacing your meals long-term with juices, a short stint of juicing can really make for a fresh start or a reboot when you’re feeling sluggish or bloated. Post-cleanse, we like to supplement a healthy diet with fresh juice, simply because it’s so refreshing! When you are done with the 3-day Juice Revolution cleanse, you’ll want to go directly to eating clean, fresh, whole foods for the next couple of days. Plan to follow up your cleanse with plenty of rejuvenating soups, salads, and fresh fruit (smoothies are great for this part). A juice cleanse can be a fantastic way to kick food cravings.
You will need:
• A juicer
• Lots of organic fruits & veggies
• A positive attitude
• Order your Juice Cleanse Box and included recipe plan here!
Reboot your health with this incredibly beneficial juice cleanse!
1. Feel better: Fresh juice is brimming with live enzymes, antioxidants, and vitamins! This is the stuff that nourishes your body, encourages cell renewal, and promotes energy and vitality. During fasting, the body burns up and excretes huge amounts of accumulated wastes and toxins. Once these have been disposed of, you will feel refreshed and renewed.
2. Get more vitamins: Juicing unleashes the vitamins present in whole, raw fruits and vegetables. A high-speed juicer breaks down the cell membrane walls of the plants, allowing your body to quickly absorb more vitamins and nutrients. Juicing gives you a quick hit of vitamins from the best source on earth: plants.
3. Get more veggies: You and every health expert in the world agree that you need your veggies. But, do you really eat enough? And, what about the really healthy stuff like dark leafy greens or beets? Juicing is an easy (and tasty) way to incorporate a variety of low-calorie, nutrient-dense vegetables into your daily routine.
4. Look better: Your skin will look and feel hydrated and you will likely even lose a few pounds.
* A juice cleanse is not for everyone. Consult your doctor to be sure a juice cleanse is right for you.*
Check out what’s in our Juice Cleanse box here.