Yield: 2-3 Servings | Source: www.ideahacks.com
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- To make the dressing, stir together apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey or agave, and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the arugula and mango. Drizzle in some of the dressing and toss to combine. Add more dressing if it’s too dry but try not to overdress the salad. You can always serve more dressing on the side.
- Top with sliced almonds and serve. Enjoy!