Asparagus, Cabbage, and Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 Lb chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1/2 cabbage (sliced into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 Lb asparagus (washed, and bottom 2-inches removed)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon black cherry (or other) jam
Heat the oil and add the cabbage, soy sauce,jam and red pepper flake.
Cook on high 3-5 minutes until cabbage has started to wilt.
Add the chicken, ginger, asparagus and bell pepper.
Cook on high heat the entire time and stop once the asparagus is slightly tender, about 10 minutes.
Serve with white or brown rice.