Yield: 4 Servings | Time: 23 minutes | Source: www.askannamoseley.com
For the topping
- 1 can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1½ cups flour
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 2 sprigs rosemary, minced
- Mix all the topping ingredients together, set aside.
- Take the chicken and butterfly each one, also making crisscross marks with a knife on the bottom of the breast to make it more tender.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and rosemary in a gallon size zip lock bag. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat skillet over medium heat with 2 TBS olive oil.
- Cook chicken for about 5 min on each side until golden brown and no longer pink inside.
- When chicken is done place on a baking sheet. Place a heap of the topping on top of each chicken breast, covering most of the breast.
- Broil chicken until the topping starts to bubble and turns golden. This should take between 3-5 min.