Easy Winter Fruit Salad
- 5 Kiwi Fruit (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- 3 mandarin oranges (peeled and separated into sections)
- 2 bananas (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- 2 pears (cored and diced)
- 2 apples (cored and diced)
- 2 tbsp fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
Combine kiwi, oranges, bananas, pears, apples and mint in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour the juice mixture over the fruit mixture, then gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.