Yield: 6 Servings | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Source: www.damndelicious.net
- 24 ounces broccoli florets (about 5 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place broccoli florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice.