Yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Source: www.food.com
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2-3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix well.
- Coat an 11×13-inch roasting pan or the bottom of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread vegetable mixture over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir the vegetables and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, until they are tender and nicely browned.