Yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Source: www.dinneratthezoo.com
- 1-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchinis cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 0.5 Lb brussels sprouts Halved
- A few asparagus stalks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pineapple cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 mango cut into 1-inch pieces
- 0.5 Lb mushrooms halved
- Place the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, brussels sprouts, asparagus, pineapple, mango, mushroom, and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.