Yield: 2-4 Servings | Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes | Source: www.urbancookery.com
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro (minced)
- 1/3 Cup Onion (minced)
- 3 oz Kale (de-stemmed and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 Avocado (cut into 1″ cubes)
- 1 Cucumber (cut into half-moon shapes)
- In a small bowl, whisk together your mayo, water, salt, lime juice, lime zest, Cilantro and onion. Add a little crushed black pepper.
- Place your de-stemmed kale in a large bowl and toss with the dressing made in step one. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to help break down the kale’s toughness.
- After the kale has sat for at least an hour, toss in your avocado and cucumber and serve.