- 1-pound potatoes, diced.
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1-pound string green beans, ends removed
- 1/8 cup good olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and onions.
- Toss the potatoes and onions with olive oil to coat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Transfer the coated potatoes and onions to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Toss once while cooking, at the half-way mark.
- After the potatoes are tender, toss in the string beans to the pan.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the beans are tender.
- Remove from the oven and add more salt and/or pepper if you want.