Yield: 2 Servings | Prep Time: 7 Minutes | Source: www.williams-sonoma.com
- 1 bunch rapini
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pepper, diced (red, orange, or yellow)
- Minced Cashews
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Have a large bowl of ice water ready. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Salt the water generously. Add the rapini and cook for 2 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the rapini to the ice water and let cool, then drain well in a colander.
- In a large nonstick sauteuse or sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic and diced peppers and sauté until golden brown, 45 to 60 seconds. Add the red pepper flakes, cashews and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the rapini and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.