Yield: 5 Servings | Prep Time: 1 Hour
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 Tbs. minced onion
- 2 Tbs. minced parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1½ tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 lb. carrots, peeled and quartered
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss potatoes and onion in olive oil to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over potatoes and season with salt and pepper; toss.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Wash and trim the broccolini and cut in portions for the larger pieces. Lay on a rimmed baking sheet. Mix the garlic with the olive oil. Toss the broccolini with the olive mixture. Sprinkle with Kosher salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes. or until tender and crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a large baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and lightly caramelized, 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired, before serving.