We’ve renewed our Salmon-Safe Certification!
This means that Klesick is:
- Maintaining a buffer of trees and vegetation along the stream banks
- Controlling erosion by cover cropping bare soil
- Improving the passage for migrating fish
- Applying natural methods to control weeds and farm pests
- Using efficient and non-wasteful irrigation practices
- Protecting wetlands, woodlands, and other natural areas
- Promoting on-farm plant and wildlife diversity
Learn more about Salmon-Safe on Stewardship Partner’s website.