Oven Roasted Butternut Squash and Asparagus
- 1 tsp minced garlic (divided)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cups butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/2 bunch asparagus spears (trimmed)
- salt and pepper
- shaved parmesan (optional)
- toasted pine nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix butter and olive oil then divide in half.
Toss butternut squash with half the mixture, garlic and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Toss the asparagus with the remaining garlic and oil/butter mixture.
Take the squash out of the oven, add the asparagus and toss all together.
Return to oven for 10-15 more minutes or until it is done as you like it.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
Serve and Enjoy!!